- 1 An Introduction to Episode – Choose Your Story, feat. Mean Girls: Senior Year
- 2 Episode – Choose Your Story, feat. Mean Girls: Senior Year : Gameplay
- 3 Features of Episode – Choose Your Story, feat. Mean Girls: Senior Year
- 4 Tips ‘n’ Tricks for Episode – Choose Your Story, feat. Mean Girls: Senior Year
- 5 Personal Impressions of Episode – Choose Your Story, feat. Mean Girls: Senior Year
- 6 App Specifics for Episode – Choose Your Story, feat. Mean Girls: Senior Year
- 7 Download Episode – Choose Your Story, feat. Mean Girls: Senior Year
- 8 Summary
An Introduction to Episode – Choose Your Story, feat. Mean Girls: Senior Year
“Episode is a mobile platform of interactive animated stories, made by people just like you! Write your script, create your choices, design your characters, and publish your story”
Following on from the 2004 cult hit movie Mean Girls, the premium interactive choose your story series is back with a new highly addictive visually compelling chapter written by acclaimed writer “Kirsten Smith”, who is also famed for “Legally Blond” and “10 Things I Hate About You.”
Episode – Choose Your Story, feat. Mean Girls: Senior Year : Gameplay
With a variety of different modelling and tweaking techniques, players can choose a number of perfect avatars throughout the game!
In this story driven game, players adopt the lead role as they strive to be admitted into a very prestigious college. However, the exclusive institute only admits one student from your school (North Shore High) and the ever recursive rival ‘Regina’ is aiming for the same position and will stop at nothing to thwart your attempts to succeed!
- You (Character that you chose)
- Cady Heron
- Regina George
- Karen Smith
- Gretchen Wieners
- Damian Ian
- Janis Ian
- Micah Bergman
- Mr Duvall
Starting off by first choosing your look from a varied of selected categories, players then must face and endure the first day of school where near endless choices await. Following on players must then read through scripts and choose where the story progresses. This is in essence all that players, are required to do.
Features of Episode – Choose Your Story, feat. Mean Girls: Senior Year
– JOIN DEMI in an interactive story where your choices determine who you meet, the friends you make, the people you date and how you rise to the top of the charts!
– DESIGN YOUR CHARACTER! Pick your perfect hair, skin tone, eyes, nose, and more!
– DRESS LIKE A STAR! Create your style from hundreds of options!
– FIND LOVE! Will you date famous, hot musicians or the friend-next-door?
– VISIT AMAZING CITIES where you’ll perform shows with Demi and earn dedicated fans!
– HANG OUT WITH DEMI, her band, manager, and friends!
– EXPERIENCE DEMI’S MUSIC! Listen to her songs as the soundtrack to your story and perform them on-stage alongside Demi herself!
Explore our wide catalog of over 20,000 stories in your favorite genres, from romance to comedy to fantasy to adventure!
– INTERACTIVE STORIES: make choices that determine your success, friends, and popularity!
– FIND ROMANCE by dating and fall in love!
– UNRAVEL mysteries and survive the dangers that lie ahead!
– DRESS your character and choose the style that will help you express yourself!
OTHER FEATURED STORIES:
MEAN GIRLS: SENIOR YEAR! Step inside girl world, right where the movie left off, and navigate the drama and romance of Senior Year at North Shore High. As you battle Regina George, you will get to know characters from the movie like Cady, Janis, Damian, and of course the Plastics. You will also meet the guy of your dreams, but Regina won’t let you get him that easily. What choices will you make Senior Year? And is ‘Fetch’ finally going to happen?
– CREATE YOUR PERSONAL LOOK and choose your best outfits!
– FLIRT your way to the top and find love!
– MAKE FRIENDS WITH MEAN GIRLS CHARACTERS and hang out with the coolest clique!
– PARTY at prom with your hot date and meet new friends at the after-party!
– DREAM BIG and get into your top college!
MY BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND: Emily’s new roommate is the most conceited and flirtatious guy in school. Can she get him out before he wins her heart? How will your choices decide their fate?
Tips ‘n’ Tricks for Episode – Choose Your Story, feat. Mean Girls: Senior Year
This being a strictly constructed story with a variety of engineered outcomes and paths, there is actually very limited and restricted free choice within the game. This therefore leads to gameplay being simply reduced to blindly following the steps and clicking throughout the game.
Thus, the only “trick” to win / see the story to fruition, is to spend real life currency.
Furthermore, the biggest “tip” would be to not bother with this garbage in the first place!
Personal Impressions of Episode – Choose Your Story, feat. Mean Girls: Senior Year
First off, the selection of avatars and very clean and cute graphics are fantastic for a mobile platform! However, … the amount of time spent clicking, reading and investing energy into the game, it ultimately does not gratefully reward players with any sort of satisfaction!
As fun and at times captivating as a true choose your own story can be, here it simply feels like a raw money fishing / info phishing bait and switch app which whilst claiming to be free to play simply swamps users with ads and unrealistic goals to hypnotize players into spending real life money, or giving up valued information.
Unless using a dummy account with plenty of cash to burn, I would highly recommend spending time and energy elsewhere! A very strongly heart felt less than one star out of five.
App Specifics for Episode – Choose Your Story, feat. Mean Girls: Senior Year
4.5 (iOS) (Last Update July 27 2016) (as at the time of writing)
Varies with device (Android) (Last Update July 27 2016) (as at the time of writing)
93.5 MB (iOS)
Varies with device (Android)
10,000,000 – 50,000,000
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
Varies with device
Rated for 12+
$0.99 ～ $99.99
Episode Interactive, LLC.
Download Episode – Choose Your Story, feat. Mean Girls: Senior Year
App Store : iOS
Google Play : Android
Do you agree with our review of Episode – Choose Your Story, feat. Mean Girls: Senior Year? We would love to hear your thoughts on whether you love or hate this game in the comments section below along with any other requests for games that you would like to see reviewed!